Tuesday 13 September 2011

Wallace's ex: I'm really sorry

 

Jessie Wallace's former fiance Vince Morse has publicly apologised to the actress for "humiliating" her. The EastEnders star, 39, called off their wedding just hours before she was due to tie the knot last month after the 50-year-old catering boss admitted sending an explicit picture of the star to his ex-girlfriend. He insisted on ITV1's This Morning that he had no intention of being unfaithful when he sent the text. In a message direct to Jessie, Vince said: "It's going to sound really ridiculous and I know I've humiliated you, I know that, but it doesn't stop me loving you, it doesn't stop me wanting to be with you. "I know it's probably going to be impossible because it's so public, but I just want you to know from the bottom of my heart I am sorry." Vince said that Jessie would be "furious" that he was speaking publicly about what happened but he wanted to "say to the nation that I'm really sorry". He said he was "drunk" when he sent the topless picture to his ex-girlfriend Karen Short, after he had a row with the actress. Jessie, the BBC1 soap's Kat Moon, had been engaged twice before she met Vince.

0 comments: